Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Plaid and Stripes: Red Plaid Flannel Boyfriend Shirt, Striped T-Shirt, Black Skinny Jeans, Black Hat, and Sneakers.




I threw this outfit on early this morning to run to the grocery store with my kiddos....I really wanted to avoid the pre-holiday craziness. A couple weeks ago, @themilleraffect paired a striped turtleneck with a red plaid shirt. I loved it and thus inspired my look. Putting red lipstick on and the pom fur scarf made me a little more excited to be up so early!

Outfit Details:

Striped T-Shirt and Vest - Old Navy. Old.
Fur Scarf - Mine is old and faux fur. This one looks exactly the same, but just noticed it says its real. I will try to find another alternative.
Sneakers - Nike. Old.
Plain Black Hat - Wal-Mart $2.97




No comments:

Post a Comment